10.13.2008

Jonathan+Mandy ~ Jennings, LA

Location ~ Jennings, Louisiana
Ceremony/Reception ~ Grand Marais Courtyard


Hoffpauir W001

Hoffpauir W002

Hoffpauir W003
The beautiful bride!
Hoffpauir W004
Wow, look at that wedding party!
Hoffpauir W005

Hoffpauir W006
I love the look on Jonathan's face of pure happiness!
Hoffpauir W007

Hoffpauir W008

Hoffpauir W009

Hoffpauir W010

Hoffpauir W011

Hoffpauir W012

Hoffpauir W013

Hoffpauir W014

Hoffpauir W015

Hoffpauir W016
Being a part of Jonathan & Mandy's wedding was such a delight and honor. After I picked my favorite images from their wedding, I noticed the majority of them were of the couple. Every time Jonathan & Mandy were around each other, you could see the love in their eyes for each other and how extremely happy they were to be getting married. Saying that, this entry is a little different. I added a few detail shots, but these are my favorite images of Jonathan & Mandy.