3.16.2008

VEGAS!!!!

Vegas, Baby!!! My husband and I are leaving for the airport very soon to attend probably the best Wedding Photography convention around (WPPI). Over 10,000 photographers attended last year. I can only imagine how many tired but excited photographers will be making their way there soon themselves. I personally worked an extraordinary wedding last night that kept me busy for 14 and a half hours with little rest. But more on that soon to come. Saying that, I haven't made it to be bed and it doesn't look like I will see mine anytime soon. If this is what I have to look forward to in Vegas this week, having little sleep.... I can't wait! I look forward to being inspired, seeing old friends and meeting some of the best in the industry. I hope to still post pictures throughout our week, so check back!!! VEGAS, BABY!!!!