1.04.2008

One Year Anniversary

Today is my one year anniversary and not what you think. A year ago today I had a gran mal seizure. My first and last ever. Through all the testing, there was no reason that anyone could ever find and was told I should never have another one because of my age. Thanks to my dad, he says, 'see there are a couple of perks of getting old'. Thanks, Dad! This is a big mile stone and I wanted to share it with everyone. I have received many encouraging phone calls and emails seeing how my health is going. I am back to feeling wonderful and in good health. I have turned a 100% around in just a short year ago. It is a tough recovery from such a massive seizure. For anyone that has gone through anything so challenging and made it to the other side, this is a salute to you too! It just showed me that no matter what God test you with, he will not give you more than you can handle.
Thank you for all the continuing support and I hope to be photographing you soon! There is nothing better than having a career that you love and enjoy everyday. I hope my love for being a photographer shows through all I do. To all I know and all I soon will meet, may the next year be the very best you ever had. Don't ever miss a chance to let anyone know what they mean to you. You never know what might be around the corner.
A very HAPPY anniversary!